Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Take One! ACTION

I love baking. HATE cooking but absolutely LOVE to bake.
I have been doing some "soul searching" lately... and its brought up a lot of questions about where I am going with my life right now. I am stuck in this rut it seems like and I am not persuing any dreams that I care about or have a passion for. I dont want to keep skating through life and takign whatever is thrown at me or given to me. I want to be able to make MY OWN future the way that I want it to be.
So like I said I love baking... and for a while I was persuing this dream... I took some Wilton courses at a local hobby shop... worked my skills a bit, looked for recipes... but that got thrown to the back burner, I am not sure why but that just seemed to die out. What a great thing that it didnt just GO AWAY COMPLETELY. It has been stewing in the back of my mind for some time now.. and I ahve been doing some self developement / personal growth things with PartyLite... and it seems to have emerged again.
One of the first steps in having a DREAM is declaring it.... well here it is...
MY NAME IS BECKIE AND MY DREAM IS TO OPEN A BAKERY!!! ("hi beckie..." lol)
I have chosen a name that suits me and my dream well... WICKED SWEETS - Your Not So Average Bakery
Now my dream is real... its been put into place and I have thrown it out to the universe. But unlike every other time I am not going to just sit back and see what happens with it... I am going to TAKE ACTION! I need a Business Plan and a breakdown of what needs to be done in order for me to achieve these goals and dreams. This of course is the step I am at now............

To be successful surround yourself with successful people... work with people who have achieved THEIR dreams, similar to yours, ask questions... get the RIGHT answers that work for you!!

Look out for my business plan coming next!! :)

<3 me

No comments:

Post a Comment