Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We're Jammin

A few nights ago I decided that I just NEEDED to bake something... the results... Apple Jam'd Cookies!!! Butter cookies with an Apple Cinnamon Jam filling... spiced with cinnamon and brown sugar and dusted with some oatmeal. They're quite yummy!!
I also had a Christmas Party to attend on Monday so I baked up some of the best.... CCWPC's of course!! They were a HIT as they always are... and my Yankee Swap gift was a box of WICKED SWEETS goodies!!! CCWPC's, Apple Jam'd Cookies, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Krispy Treats, and Brownie Cookie Bars!!! [all ZERO calories for the Holiday season, hehehe]
Last night I spent a few hours losing myself in cake... the product.... a Bruins Mini Cake!!! it came out awesome if I do say so myself!!!

The baking list thus far for the weekend... Spiderman Cupcakes and Cookies and CCWPC's for my 50 FAN GIVEAWAY winner!!! 

I have been working on the revamping of my facebook page... Putting up Cake and Cupcake pricing list today... Cookie pricing is already up!! and Plenty of pics of my work is on display. Please do check it out:

<3 me

No comments:

Post a Comment