Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dreamin Forward

I am so happy that I took this step into making this dream a reality... I have some awesome friends who are my first to support my business venture... and with there AWESOME reviews of my yummys I am sure to make it somewhere anyway. I have a couple huge orders for Christmas week delivery which I am very excited about... hopefully I can get a couple more in before Friday... Ive got some people that said they wanted to order that I am still waiting on... so we shall see :)
Cookie extravaganza this weekend... I cant wait. And I have a bunch of new recipes I am eager to try out.......
Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies   Peanut Butter Brownie Torte  Lemon Ginger Cookies  MmMmMmmmmm

EDIT: I never posted about the Spiderman Cupcakes and Cookies!!!!
Here is the Spiderman Cookie platter... Sugar Spidermans and CCC's because that's their favorite!!

I didnt end up decorating the cupcakes how I really wanted to... so they just ended up with red frosting and some spiderwebs... BUT the birthday boy was totally ok with that.
You can kinda see them in this picture... but theres Jonas the BIG 3!!!







PB & Kiss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment